. A simple mod which gives the player the ability to rename any character, dynasty, or house in the game. Ukonusko Overhaul - More Finno-Ugric faiths. Your death is only a footnote as your lineage continues with new playable heirs, either planned or not. This mod adds more religious doctrines to the game. This flask has ULTRA-WHISKEY. Take a food pic of Scott capturing a Pokeman off your food pic. I can show you at least a dozen images of him, Tell everyone that the air people dont tag their spoilers, We just have to rename him "Calculester X". will option 1 always show up on the top and option 2 show up on the bottom? I can't see who has given this guide one, but I want to let all of the award givers know that I really appreciate every single one of them. It's true, I swear! Because changelog is too big to list here, please see the change notes here: https: . Valheim Genshin . The following guides helped me to find all events and outcomes, and they are really helpful so check them out if you need more information and/or help. But they really were a small part of the game, especially compared to CK3. Certain CBs (such as Rivalry) can also be used only by or Justinian is the Last Roman. An illusion created by the drugs youre on! #Discontinued a.k.a. We need to crossbreed her with a faster car, Pick Love Interest events: Second Term (1), Pick Love Interest events: Second Term (2), Removing money from banks makes them less evil, That giant, gelatinous, fifty-foot creature, Make lifelong friends with a diverse group of students. HOWEVER, in reality, you rarely see AI characters that have 4 traits. [player name] knows the correct silverware to use when eating silverware! They were rare enough that when you would see one it would actually get a chuckle, instead of having the meme events vastly outnumbering the serious ones Each type of event troops has a "maintenance multiplier" between 0 and 1. Meanwhile on Reddit, posts about "my lesbian viking Queen killed an assassin with a recipe scroll lmao!" Convince the Prince that joining the Dark Side would be like marrying the night! Even with the event with the monk, it maintains a semi-serious tone throughout the event, aside from the last line which makes it incongruous with what has come before, and therefore breaks immersion. AoW: Planetfall Cities: Skylines Crusader Kings 3 Empire of Sin Europa Universalis 4 Hearts of Iron 4 Imperator: . Allow to select sins and virtues on faith creation. Dynamite the toilet, dive into the sewer, and swim there yourself! Your version of history is pretty sterile if that's your hill. (any misspelling=crash) blockade <provinceid> - Blockade province. Every team needs motivation, and an army is just another kind of team! I think we're missing the REAL chemistry here Maybe knowing the allegiances could be the ultimate trick, I think I've stumbled upon the ultimate Vera shipping chart, Lunch events: Dahlia, Dmitri (Second Term). Table View Card View Crush: Has to be 6+ yo child with >-30 opinion of you, and within x0.73~x1.20 the age of the child. Wow Polly. Its mostly fine but that last option, how many levies does your god have, is just so. A mod which makes some important notifications like child guardianship alerts instead of being under the issues tab. Yes. There are actual events that I would see completely replaced, like the tinder event and that one starts with the portraits being available like it's the 16th century. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Why get married when you can bounce on this trampoline? Explain to Dmitri the Prince is a better suitor for the Dark Side, RULE 1: Playing sexually with other people is OK, RULE 1: Never make your relationship follow rules dictated by a semi-stranger, STRIPPERS! This mods currently adds five new CBs, but I plan to add even more. Calculester: Bathrooms events (Second Term). NOTE: THE ARTIFACT MODULE HAS BEEN REWRITTEN AND GREATLY IMPROVED BY THE WAY OF KINGS TEAM, AND I RECOMMEND USING THEIR IMPLEMENTATION FROM NOW ON. Player Child: You have a 20% chance to pick your own sexuality instead of a random assignment. This wound! From what I remember they sound like the right choices. Show them that a phone can also be used as a football! There is just one in the game at this moment of writing, and that is a Secret Ending that can trigger on both Liam and Polly's routes. It counteracts the stated purpose of the whole game: roleplaying. It's a fork for taking pictures of, Nothing conveys elegance and taste like a gloating spoon, Rob the bank yourself and split the money with Vera, Maybe it IS time you started murdering people with your silverware. After. [player name] dropped out of school years ago, [player name] appeared in last year's yearbook, Rumors say that [player name] was raised by a pack of wild art curators, [player name] is actually just a skeleton, They can tell the difference between theater and theatre, [player name] is the founder and head editor of Exotic Aquatics. Abduct the teacher and force-feed him anime. You literally don't see the problem with turning a serious theological schism into a joke? Turn it into the next MonsterChef champion. Events and outcomes list (All events + DLC added!). Revamped and enhanced music from older films. Are you sick of every single woman in medieval Europe being raised like they're some kind of e-thot MEGA ? Disables the skulduggery event that changes the parentage of characters. Takes place 15~30 days after the birthday. Fervour Inversion - Winning Holy Wars Increases Fervor, Fervour Inversion - Winning Holy Wars Increases Fervour. They CAN sleuth their way out of a paper bag! If you want to become a contributor please register and check out the work needed page. One time we went to Haiti Everybody knows [player name] is hotter than a bl. JavaScript is disabled. That's the issue. conquerall [country tag] - Set all enemy provinces under our control. Would an uncool person be giving Vera 50 Monster Dollars? If they were an actual animal [player name], no doubt! How about a tattoo of your face on the tip of your tongue, Try that specific spell that turns griffins into plates of spaghetti. One day [player name] and I went to the movies [player name] must strictly obey the rules from "Gremlins". Not everything is about good and evil, guys, Ill tell you what I want, what I really really want, Tell the teacher she has something on her face, You need to bury your computer in an ancient crypt, We just need to download the mobile update, Bribe your contacts in military intelligence, Offer the Solar Behemoth half the twelve-year-olds. It gives the impression that the characters don't take anything seriously. You can check your log after closing the game for the names of the events you had in your last playthrough. Similar to the Personality trait events, the game determines childhood events on the birthday every year, and delays triggering it. Lets slay em with kindness! Secretly declare everyone a member of the cult! So this is just another one of those out of place modern references. This is of course a reference to a reply Stalin supposedly gave when told that the Pope would appreciate if Stalin stopped suppressing Catholics. They dont exist yet, so they cant possibly become popular! Let's go to the hospital and watch people give birth! addresearch(addr) [techname] - Adds research at specified name. It's called the AI. If you truly want to try for a 4th Personality trait for your heir, you can plan your ruler's death with a massive stress spike (best done with Compassionate/Just ruler with Execute) or Suicide (best done with Ritual Suicide Tenet) when your primary heir is still very young. You can easily grow this arrangement into a business An absolutely ridiculous amount of push-ups, Let's do the spell that turns you into two helicopters, Foreign Minister in Charge of Extreme Handsomeness. Feel free to make your own version of this mod if you feel so inclined, I won't be updating it anymore from here on. may not be appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work. Maybe the census event? This mod should work even if the launcher says otherwise. What if we got strangers to start drawing dozens of pictures of you? A white plate with a single sprig of parsley in the center. Add a hip new character to hook the target demo! Note: Child traits have no impact on which event set would get picked. Age 15: Witch conversion event from the guardian. INFO ABOUT 1.1: Paradox integrated A LOT of Better AI into base game so I don't know whether I'll continue to work on more fixes. Theres a Stuart Hogarth on top of that pile of mashed potatoes! Player Guardian: You can either keep the option the child has picked, or switch to any of the other 2 Personalities given by the same event set at the cost of stress increase. After its charred remains have been retrieved from a burning building. Frankly, it is generally dormant/on maintenance mode, as I'm happy with where the Conquest CB now lands. *, Obsolete for 1.2 Onwards]. Tired of the bland run of the mill cultural men-at-arms? Aside from the lifestyle ones, the only ones ive seen are the serial killer (once) and encountering a white animal during a hunt (never managed to catch it though, even after 20+ years and multiple subsequent hunts). This community wiki's goal is to be a repository of Crusader Kings III related knowledge, useful for both new and experienced players and for modders. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. That glass jar of fresh human blood really goes with the parsley, Polly's, because she literally just made a pair of pajamas for a cat, If you fold the napkin like so, it creates a self-aware napkin, It is time to leave Vera alone and stop explaining napkin folds. As a combination of the above there are events where someone else just randomly gets close to you, without any sense of having guards or other people around you. The only exception is Sadist, which has a 1/4 of the normal odds to be picked by the AI, but x9 if the Guardian is a Sadist, or pretty much guaranteed if the kid killed someone and didn't get punished for it. Her royal status will give us diplomatic immunity, Music is all about waiting as long as possible to drop the bass, Turn into a vampire bat, bite them, give them rabies, To win at dodgeball you have to think like a ball, Weve been training for this our whole lives without knowing it, Act like the biggest crocodile predator in nature, A spell that will change the readers life, Heroically volunteer to take Liams place. If you've ever played a child, or paid attention to the description of each Personality event as a guardian, you'd realize there are additional events related to guardian, friend, crush, bully, victim (if you're the bully) and pets. So with the recent 1.1 patch, Paradox fixed matrilineal marriages for female dominated and preferred faiths, however they conveniently left out the equal part of marriage for equality doctrines. Event 445 doesn't seem to have the right dialogue choice at all btw. On the other, you get to manually pick 1 out of the 3 event set options to best suit your playstyle. The chance to be picked is x4 if the guardian has the same Personality, or x0.5 if the guardian has the opposite Personality. Again, it doesn't need to be historical at all. [player] would be a toaster, despite being small, they are very brave, [player name] talks to the washing machine, [player name] detests any kind of intelligence, I found [player name] with a vacuum cleaner. Steam Community :: Guide :: Events and outcomes list (All events + DLC added!) Your mission is part of an ancient and righteous quest, To punch the sun, you must first surrender your ego, Any succesful outcome + Go to prom with Damien, Unless some big, strong, man decides to teach me how to fight, Divert their attention by making money rain, Get so angry you end up unleashing a new level of stylism, Change your scissors for a dagger and your makeup for blood. Event troops are special, non-reinforcing armies that aren't subject to the usual limitations on levies, mercenaries or retinues. A succesful outcome for one of the two options + You need to buy, Suggesting the prom punch could use a bit more cocaine, Seducing Abercrombie McGizz, the cafeteria troll in charge of the punch, Any succesful outcome + Go to prom with Scott. You and Univertica Junior are siblings!!!! But like a ranger who's super nice and cares about your friends, Let's journey to the depths of Lof-Yars-Elf. [player name] is for some reason very popular among Swedish fanfic writers. Involve your highest rank worshippers in a controversial scandal with minors, Send all your most suspicious citizens to an even MORE virtual reality, They have no mindless diversions to distract them, Any succesful outcome + Go to prom with Calculester. What about an orgy but afterwards an intense chess tournament, Just start chanting: 'ORGY! Suplexes are like the hugs of wrestling! A spoon. But PDX here is simply translating a sentiment rulers of the past obviously were also capable of having. UPDATE: This mod deliberately does not change the new Viking CBs added with 1.3/Flavor Pack 1. Use GitHub file history feature to compare_versions. Of COURSE this cup couldn't belong to Damien, We can throw things at Polly and see what goes through her, Allow me to explain Polly's situation quite simply, It's a matter of perspective, Calculester. behind the location. Player Child: You have a 20% chance to pick your own sexuality instead of a random assignment. Traits can be positive or negative, and they affect the choices and events you'll see during a given playthrough. Not sure what you mean with random events, but there is the killer at your court event which sounds a lot like what youre describing. It is only visible to you. If the child already has 3 Personality traits, the chance to get a 4th Personality trait event on their birthday drops down to 5%, and disabled if there are already 4 traits. Traits are a huge part of how characters tick in Crusader Kings 3. You've got to be blamed for ruining an industry that was becoming obsolete, A job so hard to explain that not even YOU are sure why you're getting paid, It's to treat a wound! Set the building on fire and charge an exit fee, Trick everyone in the cafeteria to having an orgy, then film it. Present them with an official form requesting a butt smelling? Eighteen artists and composers from film and television. There are also events where you somehow end up in places you shouldn't be. Crusader Kings 3 Event ID List Find below a searchable list of all event IDs from CK3 for use with the event console command. One of my main frustrations in the game is when you have landed your heir and he gets a child (your future heir) of his own, you have no control over his education or marriage. It is only visible to you. Will no longer be updated#. I tested it a few times, sometimes failing stopped the event and other times it just continued, I couldn't really find the logic behind it. Please see the. Lets you move the Suggestions window wherever you want. Make replicas of the earrings, find out where the Coven lives Any succesful outcome + Go to prom with Vera, Be the only service that offers free range organic murders, Quit crime. Crusader Kings III is a grand strategy role-playing video game set in the Middle Ages, developed by Paradox Development Studio and published by Paradox Interactive as a sequel to Crusader Kings (2004) and Crusader Kings II (2012). ', *fold card along dotted line to make paper airplanes*, Shallow social creatures respond only to status, The only way to subdue a Vogue journalist is by out-journalising them, Kill his family and send him their severed heads as a warning, Your corpse doesn't need a knight(ess) in shining armour to protect it, I had to eat my entire body and replace it with an exact replica of myself, The bonds of friendship that we all share, The fact that I can now turn into a dinosaur whenever I want, Subliminal messages in cereal advertisements. outcome + Go to prom alone. Delve into the Classics Reintroduced by the Cappuccino Crew. There are a lot of random events, even if not comparable with CK2 . Animals you kill may lose their lives but what about their afterlives? Don't worry Cal! These numbers were correct as of the time of writing (April 1st 2020), they may change in future updates. But that grounding is necessary for jokes to work. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. You must log in or register to reply here. If I throw these dice and get a double six, you leave us alone. Since I'm a noob modder I can not fix the compatibility issue. Let me do a tarot reading on your love life first! CK3 defenders often like to point out that CK2 had its meme events too, and they aren't wrong. It's a sauce made of secrets! Say nothing. NOW also INCLUDING the new Royal Court DLC! Domain to Demesne. You seem to think that comedy and childishness were invented in the modern period. awful. There are two secret endings that don't really fit in either category, so I put those here. You're pretty clearly talking about who you wanna bang, right? Actually, robots and succulents are romantically incompatible! This mod adds a new, less continental-style castle graphic in the holding interface for all cultures in the British Isles and Scandinavia (except English). All things are sweeter when achieved through pity! Go to that most authoritative of all resources-- WikiHow! [player name] has such good manners, they've wrapped around, Gilded shrimp tongs, delicately inlaid with diamonds and baby teeth, [player name] has a tattoo that says "DOWN WITH THE BOURGEOISIE". Secret behind [player name]'s eyes is communism! Community Choice Event Pack; 2022-12-06 - Dev diary #112 - Year in Review; 2022-11-22 - Dev diary #111 - 1.8.0 "Robe" Feature Highlight; Better Bactria adds more depth to the Form Bactria Decision. [player name] had a Sega Megadrive growing up, [player name] always ejects their pen drives before unplugging them. Kurthakon the creator of this mod has passed away in real life. So I decided to make a complete list of events and outcomes myself to help others crazy enough to find them all. . You sometimes will also realize a child somehow already has a stress coping mechanism before coming of age (drunkard, recluse, etc). Some of that was present in CK2 already, but CK3 leaned into it even more heavily, or at least didn't make a course correction. At the time I thought maybe succeeding 2/3 is enough to trigger the ending. *, To do, to do, to do to do to do to do to dooooo. The Extended Outliner mod helps you keep tracking pinned characters. Little note: If I'm not sure about the location I will put a "?" Scott, a good king is a strong ruler -- physically strong!!! Disagreeing with Miranda? This notebook shows our super weird out-of-the-box ideas. [player name]! Hope never defeated Amazon she was Jeff Bezos all along! They are created as a result of events in certain wars, and also appear for some characters in historical starts. Any succesful outcome + Go to prom with Liam, Polly or Scott, I LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE 17 FEET TALL (probably? So just because the vending machine is a machine Have you TOLD Vendronica that you only want to be friends? Maybe the census event? I challenge you to a Pokeman duel in order to change your mind! Information, Frequently Asked Air the same show from thirty years ago but with a new name? The general lighthearted tone of the writing, even with serious events. You dont want to fight me, I happen to be a registered Ultimate Warrior Judge, Naked fencing with live weasels instead of swords, Replace all the water in the school with mosquitoes, Dont worry Damien, you can keep the Duct Tape of Retribution. . Youve got to work your way up to tongue squats, Tongue squats arent meant for dog tongues, We completely change the rules of dodgeball, Its time to unleash your sick acting skills, Drink three times your bodyweight in yellow food dye, Cheerleaders only cheer outside of bathrooms, Threaten to feed a damsel to a sea monster, Un-Cool students have to carry cool students, Rotting squid should be thrown at Un-Cool students, Mister Hammer will make short work of the evidence. I hope they add some more fun "playful"events. Kiss Larry the Croc on his big crocodile mouth! This simple mod changes the grey water color to deep blue color. We shall battle Relaxas, Knight of the Order of Yoga! You're overthinking this, Scott! *This is abandoned, feel free to use the code how you wish, unlikely to have updates*, Equality Matrilineal Fix (Now Obsolete with Patch 1.2). Drink all her scotch, enraging Vera and delighting Miranda! Thousands of CK3 mods are available to download on Steam Workshop, and while many are still mid-development, they offer an easy way to spruce up your medieval statecraft with new challenges, quirky mechanics, or total conversions. Vera's just being helpful! Toxxic, I remember the item events always being a little strange with succeeding. Me too. An orgy is about networking! The general lighthearted tone of the writing, even with serious events. Age 3: Child gains one of the Childhood Trait (Pensive, Bossy, etc), and loses Sickly, if there's any. It may not display this or other websites correctly. This means that not only is this mod Ironman-compatible, but it is also safe for SarcFa's Custom Ruler Designer [For 1.1. [player name] has a huge collection of super lame busdriver trading cards [player name] would blush deeply and shyly. And this isn't merely personal preference. The same goes for any event that makes it seem like your castle is the same size as Versailles. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. Annoying event, it would change the real father of your children despite your spouse never cheating on you and add a lover to her AFTER they had already been born. All you have to do is raise your right hand. MOD UPDATES DISCONTINUED. THIS MOD IS VERY OUTDATED AT THIS POINT. Dress up for war or court as you would be between 867 and 1453, impress your friends and subjects. Table View. Time to fight for robot rights to use the internet freely, Yell every word that can be a mental trigger, My family, too, possesses many fine estates, Filter everyone through this dangerous magic prism, Its not about the students as individuals, Invite a third wheel to ruin their fusion, Remind Miranda that she should feed on her hosts brain. Game Rules - These are events for game rules. And even if it was, someone feeling good about being proclaimed doesn't exclude a sense of religious importance. Any succesful outcome + Go to prom with Polly, I've done that one loads of times! I enjoyed one chain which gave my ruler the nickname "the Meticulous", but can't remember for the life of mine what were the circumstances. They can be acquired through several different means, such as genetics, education, random events, and more. Crusader Kings III is a grand strategy game with RPG elements developed by Paradox Development Studio. Sorry that took a little long too add and all, I haven't touched this guide in over a year and I had to get reacquainted with my whole guide. Not that there is comedy in the game but that is its in the wrong place! Age 6: Auto-assigns Education Focus matching the Childhood Trait. (I have put two of these events under this category because there seem to be three events for each location and these two were the only ones I didn't write down a location for and it seemed to even out. Be careful! Age 9: Reincarnation trait if the faith has Reincarnation tenet. Since not much is known about Anglo-Saxon Paganism, a few creative liberties were taken. Liam, it's time to chain yourself to a table, Calculester, run an internal search for historical patterns, Where he is contemplating the existential notions of death, True K-Pop fans should know Jimin's favorite food. If the belief has a female-dominated doctrine: it will be forced into a nuisance anyway, and underage children will join the woman's family and change their culture and beliefs. [player name] is known to the initiated as "ALLBALL", [player name]? People smiled back then too, you know. Age 9, 11, 13, 14, 15: Personality trait gets added from events. Dev diary #116 - Agrarian Research Techniques, Dev diary #113 - Community Choice Event Pack, https://ck3.paradoxwikis.com/index.php?title=Crusader_Kings_III_Wiki&oldid=16574, Play 1.1.1 Realm founding decisions 2 Minor decisions 2.1 Activities 2.2 Coping actions 2.3 Recruit specialists Major decisions Major decisions leave a permanent mark on the world and notify all rulers which may be affected by the decision. Ceterum censeo message settings esse restituenda. You sometimes aren't born in a way you truly feel like yourself, Produce a blockbuster that unexpectedly serves as a metaphor. (9, 11, and 13). Type the name of an event, or an event ID, into the search box below to instantly search our database of 10559 event IDs. Event 0006 is a little different where the initial base weight will be x0.25, but having a crush or an available crush within the realm (can not be the same child) will add +100% each, or x1.25/x2.25. For children 13+ yo, the odds to receive one of the 3 personalities matching that of the ward, is usually around 50%, while the other 50% being the other 9 events. EAT THAT FOOD AND STAY AWAKE! If you do not like it do not press it. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. So they could be in other locations or maybe anywhere.). Unique decisions The following major decisions can only be taken once per game, regardless of character. There are 12 items in total you can get out of it, so there is a small chance to get one of the items necessary for one of the endings described below. Again, context matters! Adds new natural colors to the hair color selection in the barbershop. (Then stab Damien. Have you noticed [player name]'s cool haircut? Set fire to the cafeteria table DESIGNATED for arson! Harold may or may not be a scoundrel, but love is alive and well! . Zoe has eaten every one of her spouses minds!!! West Africa now starts with four historical mines, those are located in Bambuk, Siguiri, Boromo and Kumanasi. Created by MacAwesome. CK2 Cheats CK2 Province IDs Other CK2 IDs and Codes CK2 Blog. Any succesful outcome + Go to prom with Miranda, I will build a monument to you, your highness, Okay, you go as a sexy tax attorney. (Abandoned) Miller Cylindrical Projection. Actually it does have plenty of interesting, random events. [player name] is chess, [player name] has high quarterly earnings, Secret behind [player name]'s eyes is "The Secret!". GHOST WINK! Convince Aaravi to suplex the owlbear. Let's give this plant a near-death experience! Scott, sanity is extremely high in cholesterol! Princes should be eating poisoned apples so that you'll kiss them, There are plenty of eligible princes on hotprincefinder. The aim of this mod is to add more buildings to vanilla, and give the player a row of options and not simply pick the same buildings everytime.