This information will remain available to players. Setting Up Stadia Download the Stadia app from the Play Store or App Store or go to the Stadia account setup page. If youre playing Destiny 2 on more than one platform, enabling cross-save allows you to maintain your progression regardless of which platform youre playing on, meaning you can finally move your Guardians, with all of their loot, to a different platform and freely jump between console and PC at your leisure. That's effectively everything in-game. Lastly, you'll just need to select which friends you want to send invites out to. Google tech support tells you its a Bungie problem and Bungie tech support tells you its a Google problem. Update March 13th, 2021, 5:30PM ET: This article was originally published on August 22nd, 2019, and has been updated to adjust for changes in the game. Yes, you can change the accounts you have linked to your Bungie profile; however, you can't do so while Cross Save is active. I thought Bungie was asking people to migrate their blizzard accounts to bungie accounts. Click Continue when ready. Theres zero solution to this problem at this time. Please try again later. If Bungie just authenticated the Google account instead of the Stadia account it wouldnt be an issue. Stadia. This message appears whether the user has already link their Battle.net account or not. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Same problem! Create Fireteam Again, that's assuming you can . Note that, if the user has enabled 2-factor security on their Battle.net account then they'll have to approve the account login from their phone. Go to bungie.net and create your account using your Battle Net Once an account is created, you can click on your profile icon in the top right to open up a menu, go to Cross Save From there you'll be able to enable cross save for Destiny by migrating it into Steam. When I first had purchased Stadia, I know there was an option to link your existing Blizzard account to Stadia for enabling cross-save and everything, however I didnt set it up at that time. Very disappointing. It may be able to be done, but I would imagine that if it can, it would not be a very easy and simple process because you would have to unlink accounts and re-link them to something else. To do so you will need to deactivate cross save (doing so will trigger the 90 day cool down) then you can unlink your stadia, link the proper one and then reactivate after the cool down. Again, the transfer won't complete until October 1. Just starting your Destiny 2 journey? Exactly how the transfer on October 1 will go, only Bungie truly knows. Go to the Account Settings page and choose Account Linking (left column) Select Link Account (Twitch) Autorize the Link (Pop up window) If you want to Unlink your accounts just go back into your Bungie account link settings and click the red "Unlink Account" button to the right in the Twitch section. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. It will then lead users through the process oflogging into Bungie.net through a Destiny 2 account on PC, Xbox, or PlayStation. There is a form to submit. Or, you can send them an invite to join your party. Just in case anyone is having the same issue I am, Go to bungie.net and create your account using your Battle Net, Once an account is created, you can click on your profile icon in the top right to open up a menu, go to Cross Save. The user will now be prompted to "Agree to Emails," as Bungie will be issuing status updates regarding the state of Destiny 2's PC transfers via email. Next is all of a player's owned expansion content. Hi there. I want to be able to play Stadia with him so we can play Destiny together, which is his favorite game of all time. But when the trial ends, I was only going to keep my account and have them play on it. How To Use Crossplay In Destiny 2 On Stadia. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. Now that youve sent out some friend requests, youre probably going to want to play with those friends. I've asked them to escalate my case, which they're agreed to do so we'll see. To begin this process, go to the Bungie.net website and login to your Bungie account. I'm guessing the issue is due to his, account being a 'minor' or child account. There, youll see a little envelope icon thats labeled as Manage Friend Requests. Still no answer or comment from Stadia or Bungie. WTF. Please help me fix this account linking. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. By Cameron Faulkner and Alice Newcome-Beill. Has anyone found a fix/workaround for this yet? Press J to jump to the feed. How to use Xbox PC Game Pass on your Windows PC, How to play Steam games in any room of your house, How to enable cross-save with your Destiny 2 data, How to connect your Xbox controller to a PC or phone and swap back to your console. Bungie begins to allow Destiny 2 players on PC to prep their accounts for transfer from Battle.net to Steam, but it's a bit of a process. Site by Reaction. Getting a 403 error if I'm already logged into his google account when trying. Eyes up guardian. Step 6: Again, ensure the characters and game content listed on screen are correct, then proceed. I go to Bungie.net, log in, then click Cross Save. Including PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X | S. This is a huge move for the game. So to send a friend request in-game, youll have to be logged into Destiny 2 on another platform like PlayStation, Xbox, or Steam. Shortly after agreeing, you'll be able to access your account from the new platforms, assuming you've purchased Destiny 2 to play on them. I'm, guessing I'd have no issues had I done that. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Click to search for that person, then an option till pop up to send that person a request. The second game in the Destiny series was initially released in 2017 and allowed players to explore a shared world where they can assume a Guardians role and protect Earths last safe city from races such as the Cabal. However, with Bungie and the games previous publisher, Activision, having split, Destiny 2 will be migrated from the Battle.net system to the Steam platform. It also asks you to agree to terms that outline what Bungie is going to be doing with your data and affirm that youre giving the company the right to do so. `#${standardizeBungieGlobalCode(userDetail.user.cachedBungieGlobalDisplayNameCode)}` : ""}`}}. Then off into the far reaches of space you go, defending humanity from the threats that lie beyond earths borders. How to log into the account: Once you have accessed the Bungie Code Redemption Site, you will then be asked to log into your Bungie.net account.You can do so by entering your username and . This likely impacts Stadia the most though. In the Game Content section, all of the player's purchased expansions should be listed. Copyright 2023 Android Headlines. Digital Trends Media Group may earn a commission when you buy through links on our sites. Issue comes when I click Link Account on the Stadia box. Because Stadia has without a doubt had the smallest player pool in Destiny 2 since Stadias launch, and crossplay opens up the player pool to Destiny 2s entire community. What I did was sign into Bungie with my Stadia account and then link it to my main account (PS for me) and then it brought me to the same cross-save screen, except everything was kosher and corrected! Scroll to the bottom and click "I Agree." If that were the case, you can link you stadia and bungie accounts from bungie's website. Bungie does note that characters and Silver will transfer prior to Destiny purchases. Theres also an option for Stadia, and choose to authenticate that as well. Justin has written for Android Headlines since 2012 and is currently the site's Games Editor focusing on all things gaming. Step 7: A checkmark will confirm that your information has been transferred. Save Your Characters - Activate Cross Save If you login to Destiny 2 on Stadia the only friends youll probably see are those who are in your Stadia friends list. Comment Reply Start Topic. Cookie Notice But it's not like players will be able to tell, since they won't be able to download and install Destiny 2 through steam until their purchase has been transferred. However, it appears to be the same form that got me the reply from customer service that they cant do anything about it, so Ill see what happens this time. That's how it should be. That's pretty much everything associated with a player's account. I was wondering if I can unlink my current stadia account and replace it with another account? All Rights Reserved. Issue comes when I, click Link Account on the Stadia box. After that code is provided, the process will be complete. For the few that didn't, click on "Link" next to the Battle.net Authenticated Account section. If the Steam account has 2-factor security, they'll receive a text message with a 5-digit code that will have to be typed in. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. More posts you may like r/Stadia Join 25 days ago 8BitDo V2 Stadia Support Beta 192 136 r/Stadia Join 21 days ago Who's laughing now? Because it means you can have cross platform clans. Instead, that spell triggers a lockpicking mini-game for you to complete in order to get through that door or open that chest. Clicking on the Link button will issue a prompt stating, "Battle.net Destiny accounts will be transferred to Steam for Shadowkeep launch. Most users will already have Battle.net accounts linked, since most users logged onto Bungie.net using their Battle.net account. Just like in the books, there are handy ways of getting around that are unavailable to us muggles. Sony has a deal with Microsoft to support its cloud gaming . I could delete his google account, and then redo it with a birth year of 2000 but, again, the Stadia activation code is tied to, his current child account and you can't undo that. A year later and I still can't play with my kid. I provided the ok in Stadia with a flip of a switch. Destiny 2: How to Link Your Account to Steam for Transfer, Pokemon Scarlet and Violet DLC Expansion Pass, Google Stadia Rep Confuses Destiny 2 Cross-Saves as a One-Time Character Transfer, Destiny Devs Troll PC Fans with Epic Store Joke, Activision Explains Why it Let Bungie Take Destiny IP, Destiny 2: 8 Pro Tips To Carry Your Team Through The Menagerie, Terapagos' Darwinian Implications Could be More Awkward for Pokemon Violet Players, Valve Reveals February's Most Played Games on Steam Deck, Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack is Adding a Classic GBA Game Next Week. I wish I had created his account as if he were 18 yrs old (he's 11). Does ANYONE know of ANY way to get that ghost Stadia account off my Cross Save without having to authenticate, or any work around where I can override the old account with the new one? You now get a notification saying you can not link accounts managed by Family Link. The real problem looks like Bungie never gave themselves the power to unlink an account. and our Or I get "Couldn't sign you in, looks like your google account can't go there". The expansion will automatically connect to the user's copy of Destiny 2 when the transfer goes through on October 1. Today's tech news, curated and condensed for your inbox. Last, the fact that I ordered another one..It's essentially an exchange. Destiny 2 Credit: Bungie The site will take you through the necessary steps: you'll need to. Get the latest Android News in your inbox everyday arrow_right, Android Apps & Games / How To Use Crossplay In Destiny 2 On Stadia. Get Started F.A.Q. Tried clear cache, history, incognito, etc. Rather than resort to selling or breaking down old gear to get new sets, here's how you can increase your inventory space in Hogwarts Legacy. Only they have the power to manually link/unlink something. There's no way to switch from one Steam account to another after October 1. Most of it will be new gear that gives your witch or wizard new stats, as well as a fresh look. Below are the most commonly asked questions. Click on the send request . Bungie has put up its official website for PC users transferring their accounts from Battle.net to Steam. Select Stadia and once the page loads up, move on. Destiny 2 users will now be able to review the account details associated with their Battle.net account. When I log into Bungie and attempt to link Stadia account for Cross Save, I get an error.His google account is part of a Family Group via Google Family Link. How to access the Bungie Code Redemption Site: The Bungie Code Redemption Site can be accessed by going to the official Bungie website and clicking on the "Redeem Codes" link at the top of the page. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Bungie also clarifies that Destiny 2 players on PC can go ahead and pre-order Shadowkeep or the Digitial Deluxe Edition of Shadowkeep on Steam now if they want. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at, This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. Soliciting/Plagiarism/Phishing/Impersonation, This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. Bungie. Follow this guide, and well have you back to exploring the skies in no time. Now I cant unlink my Stadia account from Bungie because its attached to my Stadia Pro number, which I cant access.