In 2011, she wrote Happy Chaos, a journey "from Punky to parenting," in which she "shares insightful, realistic, in-the-trenches parenting advice, inspiration, and fun. A lot of babies and a whole lot of love.. You are a true light in our lives. Career It was Goldberg's relationship with Kutcher that brought Soleil Moon Frye so close to Demi Moore. Copyright FameChain 2023, All rights reserved. Now, his relationship is perfect. The Sabrina the Teenage Witch actor filed divorce papers on Dec. 28, 2020, The Blast reported. Enjoying this article? The two are the parents of daughters Poet Sienna Rose, 15 . Their first daughter, Poet Sienna Rose Goldberg, was born on August 24, 2005. In October 2008, the couple reinstated their commitments to celeb friends such as Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher and Eric Dane. While the show only lasted from 1984 to 1988, Frye still managed to make her mark as the quirky kid with signature pigtails. Honestly, I feel sorry for the girl, and I felt sorry for [Jason]," Goldberg expressed. Of course, you likely knew her as the star of Punky Brewster. ", The statement provided by Rachel Karten added the former couple's "priority will continue to be their four beautiful children as they move forward with love and compassion.. He is from CA. That year, she talked to WebMD about her second book, saying, "We realized that so often when you get ideas from blogs or magazines, the end result doesn't look anything like the picture." According to her page, Poet enjoys photography, traveling, hanging out with friends and being creative. Soleil Moon Frye dated some (what young fans at the time considered to be) serious heartthrobs back in the '90s. Mount Nittany Medical Center Health Services Inc. 120 Radnor Rd Ste 100, State College, PA 16801 (814) 231-7868. Connect to the World Family Tree to find out, Poet Sienna Rose Goldberg, Jagger Joseph Blue Goldberg, Photo by Nan Palmero. Their fourth child, son Story Goldberg, was born May 16, 2016. Jason Goldberg was born on 1972 in Bel Air, Los Angeles, CA, is a Film and television producer. You've successfully subscribed to this newsletter! He has been married to Soleil Moon Frye since 25 October 1998. Bruce Willis Is Surrounded by Love and Family Amid Dementia Battle, Bruce Willis Family Is Heartbroken After His Dementia Diagnosis, Sailor Brinkley Cook Is Excited About Being Part of the Next Generation, Sean Kanan Suffered Scary Emergency on The Karate Kid III Set, Sailor Brinkley Cook Says Mom Christie Brinkley Is a Big Inspiration, Cary Grants Best Quality Was His Humility, Wife Barbara Jaynes Says, The Reason Why Acting Icon Estelle Parsons Agreed to Star on 'Roseanne'. Macaulay! Xx .". We recommend you to check the complete list of Famous People born on . My baby girl that I dreamt of having, my lightning bolt that lights up the sky, she wrote in the caption. Were both really unique.. Legal Statement. Dr. Goldberg believes that heart failure and transplant care involves a partnership between the patient's family and the care team. You are a true miracle baby in every way, and you will always be for all of my days and beyond.. While celebrating Lyrics latest birthday, the proud mama listed all the things she adores about her little boy. November 17, 2011. (Photo by Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic), CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR ENTERTAINMENT NEWSLETTER. The couple is already parents to daughters Poet, 6, and Jagger, 7, and son Lyric, almost 2. Soleil Moon Frye is holding her four children close amid her separation from estranged husband Jason Goldberg. Soleil Moon Frye and Jason Goldberg have split after more than 20 years of marriage. News 12's Katie Lusso spoke with the families of two fallen officers -- Sgt. Frye explained, "We became the best of friends. Congrats to the happy couple on the exciting news! According to a 1986 article in the Rome News-Tribune, Frye reportedly "violated her contract by not showing up for work" to film Punky Brewster. Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google or Facebook password. [6] view all Jason Goldberg's Timeline In January 2021, The Blast reported that Frye had officially filed for divorce. That somewhat mirrors her real-life situation, as Frye split from her long-time husband, Jason Goldberg, in December 2020. Occupation Jason Goldberg started his Hollywood delivery business in the 1990s. All Rights Reserved. I know there are parents who are very structured and organized and are certainly far more together than I am, it's just not me. Dr. Jason F. Goldberg MD Pediatric Cardiology Pediatric Heart Failure and Heart Transplantation Memphis, TN Methodist Hospitals of Memphis + 1 affiliated hospital Male 11 - 20 Yrs Experience. We can all become activists and raise questions. Soleil and Jasons romance began in the late 1990s. However, she admitted, "I often wondered if things had happened the way that I remembered them and I finally decided to unlock the vault." They invited their next child, girl Jagger Joseph Blue Goldberg, on March 17. Jason is 46 years old. Her mother named her Soleil Moon after the song "I Got the Sun in the Morning (and the Moon at Night)", from the musical "Annie Get Your Gun". The movie is also "a race against time" and "a raw and often joyous struggle before his memories are forever lost." Their priority will continue to be their four beautiful children as they move forward with love and compassion.. He has a great profession and is most popular for making The Butterfly Outcome and Guess Who (2005). Troy Jason Goldberg. His net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022. He has delivered films and TV series such as Lovelife (1997), Brooklyn State of Mind (1998), The Butterfly Effect (2004), Youve Got a Friend (2004), Guess Who (2005), The Real Wedding Crashers ( 2007), Adventures in Hollyhood (2007), Miss Guided (2008), Beauty and the Geek (2005-2008), Game Show in My Head (2009), Killers (2010), Numbnuts (2010), Who Gets the Last Laugh (2013), The Platinum Life (2017), Predator at Large (2020) and Kid 90 (2020). View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 1987 50th Anniversary Screening. She had a small role on Friends in 1999 yes, she was Katie, the short woman with the boxer-like punch in "The One with the Girl Who Hits Joey." The brand boasts gift baskets, environmentally friendly toys, and colorful outfits that are "green in every color. Jagger Joseph Blue Goldberg, Poet Sienna Rose Goldberg, Lyric Sonny Roads Goldberg, Story Goldberg. Soleil Moon Frye and Jason Goldberg have officially finalized their divorce, two years after announcing the end of their 22-year marriage and four kids. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. LAWYER SEARCH. Frye and Goldberg tied the knot in 1998 and during the course of their unionwelcomed four children together daughters Poet Sienna Rose, 15, and Jagger Joseph Blue, 12, as well as sons Lyric Sonny Roads, 6, and 4-year-old Story. NBC pulled the show, which is when, according to En Academic, "Columbia acquired the rights to Punky from NBC because fin-syn regulations prevented the network from producing more episodes for syndication after they canceled it." You have taught me so many lessons, my love, and I am so honored and humbled to be a vessel for you to spread your wings and fly.. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. Geni requires JavaScript! Life and career Born in Bel Air, California,[1] Goldberg got his start as a producer on the film Homage with Blythe Danner in 1994. A lot of babies and a whole lot of love. In June,Fryecelebrated Goldbergwith a series of photos shared to Instagram, wishing him a "Happy happy fathers day!!! Every original series reviewed, from the forgettable to the awful to bright light 'Psych', Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. The Punky Brewster alum and the TV producer are focusing on coparenting their. Goldberg and Kutcher also created the hit MTV prank show Punk'd, which became a hit when it aired in 2003, and it has since enjoyed multiple revivals. The actress and the film creators second daughter, Jagger, was born on March 17, 2008. From day one I received kindness, rapid responses to all of my questions, with polite and patient encounters . Beyond that, in 2004, Frye directed Sonny Boy, which takes a look at the relationship between the actor and her father, Virgil, as he faces Alzheimer's disease. Whoopi Goldberg, the comedian and actress who is also a co-host of the ABC talk show "The View," will be suspended for two weeks, the network announced Tuesday night, after she . Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. Adam F Goldberg: Age, Parents, Siblings, Ethnicity. ", It's not uncommon for actors (as well as non-famous folks) to go under the knife in order to help them feel better about themselves. You see and feel the world in such a unique way and guide me to secret beautiful places that expand beyond the physical world. See Her Beautiful Bikini Photos, Inside Dr. Phil and Wife Robin McGraw's Sprawling Beverly Hills Home, Headed to the Beach! 715B Route 113, Souderton, PA 18964 (267) 382-3220. . Punky Brewster star Soleil Moon Frye and producer Jason Goldberg split after 22 years of marriage and four children together. Please enable JavaScript in your browser's settings to use this part of Geni. International Speaker + Best-Selling Author + Edu-tainer + Professional Coach + Collector of Titles at Jason Goldberg. Jason Goldberg (born 1972) is an American film and television producer. Her mother, Sondra Peluce, became her manager. He and Ashton Kutcher run a production company, Katalyst Films.[2]. His parents are Beverly Goldberg (ne Solomon) (born October 8, 1943) and Murray Goldberg (September 25, 1940 - February 1, 2008); [4] he is the youngest of three sons, with brothers Eric (born August 18, 1967) and Barry (born October 15, 1969). While talking to US Weekly, she discussed how Moore "has literally been the doula to me with all my births and right in there as much delivering my children as the doctor. The pair wed in 1998 and share four children together: daughters Poet Sienna Rose, 15, and Jagger Joseph Blue, 12, and sons Lyric Sonny Roads, 6, and Story, 4. I love social media and the ability to connect to new people through Twitter and Facebook and share my real time experiences with my mommy network. Soleil Moon Frye and Jason Goldberg have split after more than 20 years of marriage. Who wasn't crazy about him? And the more hands-on the experiences are, the better. I am constantly awe-inspired by you, your strength and love. Call to schedule your Jackson dentist appointment (732) 942-0909. . NBC announced a Punky Brewster reboot for February 2021, with Frye playing an adult Punky. Understanding their division has come after Frye celebrated Christmas with her four children. She opened up to Parade about the past romance in 2011, saying, "I had a mad, crazy crush on him the biggest crush of my life! According to the Chicago Reader, Frye described her father as "a violent, womanizing, drug-abusing, alcoholic bit actor 'a Renaissance man.'" Soleil and Jasons eldest child, Poet, was born on August 24, 2005. Jason Goldberg's in laws: Jason Goldberg's father in law was Virgil Frye Jason Goldberg's half-brother in law is Sean Frye Jason Goldberg's mother in law is Sondra Peluce Jason Goldberg's step-father in law is Floyd Peluce Jason Goldberg's half-brother in law is Meeno Peluce Jason Goldberg's sister in law-by-marriage is Lisa Ackermann I had a great time my playground was running around sets and I wouldn't change anything about it.". The Proud Familyanimated series scores Disney+ revival with original cast. I literally realized that it was chaos - but it was happy chaos. Sales Director. The Truth About Soleil Moon Frye's Ex-Husband, Jason Goldberg, split from her long-time husband, Jason Goldberg. Soleil and Jasons love story may have come to an end, but the former duo will always have love and respect for each other. In addition to his financial responsibilities, Jason is also dedicated to fostering Greyson's partner and client relationships, and managing employee satisfaction . Goldberg is the producer of the films Guess Who and The Butterfly Effect and executive producer of the shows Beauty and the Geek and Punk'd. Learn How rich is He in this year and how He spends money? The star also pointed out that "if you're only focused on the money, you don't enjoy the ride.". Joseph Pizzarro and Ofc. Soleil Moon Frye, Jason Goldberg split after 22 years of marriage The former pair are parents to four children By Julius Young | Fox News Video Soleil Moon Frye and Jason Goldberg are. Who Will Replace Mark on 'Live With Kelly' If He Returns to Acting? Later, as an undergrad at Emory University, he was drawn to a different field of machinery: politics. He was born and raised in Marlboro and graduated with honors from Freehold Township High. Soleil (pronounced "So-lay") means "sun" in French. Salma Hayeks Best Bikini Photos, Pink Is a Total Rockstar! Their . Next, he produced Cafe Society with Lara Flynn Boyle and Peter Gallagher. Adam is the youngest of three siblings, with brothers Barry and Eric. ", In 2008, Frye opened up to Parents about her thoughts on being both eco-friendly and a parent, saying, "I think we are raising the next generation of activists because this is the only planet we have and we have to treat it well. Find Dr. Goldberg's phone number, address, hospital affiliations and more. Because of that, Frye, Goldberg, and Kutcher were friends when the latter was married to Moore. , money, salary, income, and assets. Goldberg married actress Soleil Moon Frye on October 25, 1998 in a traditional Jewish ceremony in Los Angeles. I love, I love human beings, studying them. It was a labor of love.". It's always a good idea for environmentally-aware parents to start their little tree-huggers out on the right foot however, that's not always easy. [7] Their fourth child, son Story Goldberg, was born May 16, 2016. Jackson Dentist. My mom always made sure I lived my life as a regular kid. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. The ceremony was attended by their daughters Poet and Jagger and an intimate number of close friends and family, including Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher and Eric Dane. | It takes a lot of courage. Find out more about the Sphere L22 Microphone Modeling System: https://www.uaudio.com/microphones/sphere-l22-modeling-microphone.htmlDownload Jason Goldberg'. [5], Goldberg is on the board of directors for EMA, an environmental action group based in Los Angeles.[6]. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades. The film follows the two "on a riveting cross-country odyssey," and "as the snapshots of his life pass them by, father and daughter attempt to reconcile their difficult past and deal with the pain of worsening Alzheimer's disease," per Turner Classic Movies. [1] Their first child, daughter Poet Sienna Rose Goldberg, was born on August 24, 2005. @JG407. Our condolences to his family. Back in those days, if you wanted to grab ahold of those radical memories and keep them forever, it took a little more commitment. Goldberg is the producer of the films Guess Who and The Butterfly Effect and executive producer of the shows Beauty and the Geek and Punk'd. Her character is now a single mother to three children, according to People. All our sympathy to the Goldberg Family, from your neighbors on Nash Ct. Dennis, Marianne and Michael Drake. Frye, 44, and Goldberg, 48, tied the knot in 1998 at the Wilshire Ebell Theatre in Los Angeles. She even recalled that during her labor with her daughter, Poet, "Demi soothed me and gave me a leg massage while I happily sucked on Popsicles." 25 years experience in Wills, Wrongful Termination, Merger & Acquisition, General Practice. The couple had two sons, Sean, 15, and Jayden, 14, before Spears filed for divorce in 2006. "But she's been under the strict hands of her parents all her life - her mother, then her father who . Speaking to Collider in 2012, Goldberg mentioned that a general meeting with Justin Bieber led to the show's 2012 return. The Estimated Net worth is $80K USD $85k. Goldberg Born Country: United States Film & Theater Personalities American Men Height: 6'4" (193 cm ), 6'4" Males Ancestry: Russian American, Romanian American U.S. State: Oklahoma City: Tulsa, Oklahoma More Facts Recommended Lists: American People Donald asks the courts to let him tweet. They are in relation from previous few years of a strong relationship. To have a sense of education and ethics is important. Born in Bel Air, Los Angeles, California, Goldberg got his start as a producer on the film Homage with Blythe Danner in 1994. ", Frye explained, "She's always shown up, and that to me is the greatest advice she can ever pass on which is, you show up for the people you love and you are honest with them, and you're kind, and so she's taught me that by living it.". At the time of the special occasion which marked the couple's 10th year of marriage, featured "Poet and Jagger plant[ing] a pomegranate tree," and ended with guests being "sent home with their own tree to plant" she told People, "Besides the days my children were born and my first wedding it was the best night of my life.". Eventually, I'll go back to acting, but for right now, my children are the most important thing in the world to me. according to itswebsite. Discover today's celebrity birthdays and explore famous people who share your birthday. For better or worse, in the '90s, capturing those special blink-or-you'll-miss-it moments wasn't as easy as reaching for your phone and hitting record. In honor of Poets latest birthday, Soleil uploaded the cutest message alongside a series of throwback pics. The couple tied the marriage bond in a conventional Jewish service at the Wilshire Ebell Theater in Los Angeles. On December 27, 2020, Moon posted Fyre to Instagram offering an image to her children, with the caption; Happy blissful day after Christmas to all. (Photo by Gregg DeGuire/WireImage). She then attended New School University in New York for one year. Prosecutors on Nov. 8 brought charges against Gabriella Goldberg and John Lawson. In fact, Goldberg is "a reality TV veteran and longtime producing partner of Kutcher," according to Variety. (October 25, 1998) Married her boyfriend of 2 years Jason Goldberg. All rights reserved. A writer was born on April 2, 1976, to a Jewish family in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. Tap the link below to read the full news:https://t.co/1d2LljMGMc pic.twitter.com/WFWg4UoRCd, American Day News (@usdaynews) December 29, 2020. Soleil also has two half-brothers, Sean Frye and Meeno Peluce, who are also actors. | But do note that it is not possible to be certain of a person's genealogy without a family's cooperation (and/or DNA testing). The Girls Room actress and Jason completed their family with the birth of son Story on May 16, 2016. Punky Brewster star Soleil Moon Frye and producer Jason Goldberg split after 22 years of marriage and four kids together https://t.co/8X9uaiyGfB, Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) 28 Dec 2020. BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) The parents of a 1-year-old boy who suffered an apparent fentanyl overdose are facing child cruelty and drug charges, according to court records. Jason Goldberg is Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Greyson Technologies. In 2018, the brunette cutie revealed she was ready to play her moms former role of Punky in the sitcom reboot, which has yet to be created. Peacock: Every original series reviewed, from the forgettable to the awful to bright light 'Psych', Disney+ to Hulu to Netflix: All the major streaming services, ranked, animated series scores Disney+ revival with original cast. Their third child, son Lyric Sonny Roads Goldberg, was born February 9, 2014. Frye also explained, "The book was a family affair. Jason Goldberg's net worth Together, they are the parents of four children: Poet, 15, Jagger, 12, Lyric, 6, and Story, 4.. I have those moments with my kids and family where we try to unplug and just be in the moment. The reality prank show "Punk'd," which he co-produced. The Goldbergs narrator is comedian/actor Patton Oswalt, who delivers a Wonder Years -esque voice-over on the show, portraying a grown up Adam (Sean Giambrone) recalling memories of his crazy 1980s family. Jason Goldberg is also a head of Afraid in 2018. Soleil Moon Frye and Jason Goldberg are calling it quits on their marriage after 22 years, Fox News has confirmed. The former's Instagram bio states that he is an Audio Engineer/Record producer. Goldberg married actress Soleil Moon Frye (best known as the child actress who portrayed the title character on the 1980s TV sitcom Punky Brewster) on October 25, 1998. Also, we have no information about his son and daughter. She helped my four babies come into the world and she is just a miracle worker," she said. and co-produced by Jason "Cheese" Goldberg and Khris James, two of YoungBoy's in-house engineers. ", While the company's brick-and-mortar location in Larchmont, Los Angeles opened in 2007 and closed in 2012, The Little Seed blossomed into an online store. Frye, 44, and the producer whose credits includethe film "The Butterfly Effect" and the celebrity prank television show "Punk'd," wed in 1998. On top of her Kid 90 documentary, she was also co-director and co-writer of the 1998 drama,Wild Horses, with her brother, Meeno Peluce. Jason Goldberg's sister in law-by-marriage is. This article about a television producer from the United States is a stub. Thankfully for those who want to enjoy some nostalgia, "Soleil Moon Frye did something very few were doing at the time she carried a video camera everywhere she went," according to The Hollywood Reporter. So, what does The Little Seed offer? As for Soleil Moon Fry, she "suffered from a medical condition termed gigantomastia," which Healthline explains "is a rare condition that causes excessive growth of the female breasts." Home About Services Contact . Space-X continues to reach for the stars. At the time, Soleil marveled over the unforgettable moment. [3] Their second child, daughter Jagger Joseph Blue Goldberg, was born on March 17, 2008. Catsuits were big for me in the '90s, and I had many of them. Demi Moore helped deliver her four babies. More at IMDbPro Contact info Agent info Resume Born 1972 Add to list Awards 1 nomination Photos 9 Known for Market data provided by Factset. Almost a year later, Frye took to Instagram to share a photo of herself back in the role along with her co-stars, which now includesFreddie Prinze Jr. as the title character's onscreen ex-husband. Their second child, daughter Jagger Joseph Blue Goldberg, was born on March 17, 2008. Soleil Moon Frye and Jason Goldberg have ended their relationship. Daughters; Poet Sienna Rose, on August 24, 2005 and Jagger Joseph Blue, on March 17, 2008 and sons; Lyric Sonny Roads, on February 10, 2014 and Story, on May 16, 2016. A rep for the actress, who rose to stardom as the titular character in the '80s sit-com "Punky Brewster,". All rights reserved. . In the wake of having two girls, the couple were honored with two additional children, child Lyric Sonny Roads Goldberg (February 9, 2014) and child Story Goldberg on May 16, 2016. At age eight, she became known worldwide as the title character in the Punky Brewster (1984) TV series on NBC. At 50 years old, Jason Goldberg height One of the people in attendance at the 2008 ceremony was Frye's incredibly close friend, Demi Moore. Jason Goldberg was born in 1972 in the USA. While celebrating Fathers Day in June 2020, Soleil uploaded the sweetest tribute for Jason, which included a loving message and various photos of the hunk and their kids. His Girlfriend/boyfriends name is Not Available. I send everyone so much affection. The estranged couple share daughters Poet Sienna Rose, 15, and Jagger . The mixtape was backed by no singles and marks YoungBoy's sixth release of 2022 (fifth solo). 2008. In June 2020, Punk'd got picked up for new shows on Quibi, per Deadline. Soleil Moon Frye who was "named for a song in Annie Get Your Gun, 'I Got the Sun in the Mornin' (and the Moon at Night), according to TV Guide was born on Aug. 6, 1976, in Glendora, Calif. to actor Virgil Frye and Sondra Peluce, who became her daughter's manager. We have no information about his girlfriend/boyfriend. He often works with Ashton Kutcher. She also talked to People about her decision to undergo surgery, admitting that "it was scary." Feb. 1, 2022. Child, Adolescent, Adult and Family Therapy. Jan 03, 2021 01:40 A.M. Soleil Moon Frye and Jason Goldberg were married in 1998. We have no more information about his spouse. Fortunately for the Sabrina the Teenage Witch alum, she feels luckier than ever to have an amazing man as the dad of her children. Soleil Moon Frye and The Butterfly Effect producer Jason Goldberg first met in 1996, when the actor was studying film at NYU's New School, according to People. He calls his grandfather Pops and stated that he had Alzheimer's. [June 2009]. ", In September 2020, Frye also shared a throwback pic of herself and a baby-faced Wahlberg with Will Smith, which prompted one follower to tweet back, "Wow, the Fresh Prince and Marky Mark, you're sooo lucky Punky!!!". The relationship is the first for Soleil since she split from Jason Goldberg, her husband of 22 years and father of her four children, in 2020. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Peter Mougey and your entire team on behalf of my family for the amazing job done during your representation. NBC has yet to reveal details on the future revival, including an official cast and release date, so it looks like theres still hope that Jagger could portray Punky! Their third child, Lyric Sonny Roads Goldberg, was born in 2014. Pizzaro had been on the job for nearly 15 years, was married to his high . 2. He often works with Ashton Kutcher. This ode to The Wonder Years was no accident, as it is the real Adam Goldberg's "favorite show of all time." 2005: Ranked #35 on VH1's 100 Greatest Kid Stars. When she checked out what she had, the footage led to the idea for a full-length feature based on what she found. Jason Goldberg relationship list. [4] Their third child, son Lyric Sonny Roads Goldberg, was born February 9, 2014. Jason Goldberg, CEO and founder, said in a statement: "Moxie was born during the pandemic alongside thousands of independent fitness instructors who were forced out of gyms and studios and. As it turns out, it was Frye's ex-husband who introduced the two actors. CONTACT. "Two New Producers, Lots of New Projects", "Punky's Soleil Moon Frye Has a Daughter", "Soleil Moon Frye, Husband Jason Goldberg Name Newborn Son Lyric Sonny Roads", "Soleil Moon Frye and Jason Goldberg Separate After 22 Years of Marriage", "Soleil Moon Frye's Divorce Finalized After 2 Years, Ex Jason Goldberg to Pay Her $36K a Month", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jason_Goldberg&oldid=1093377740, This page was last edited on 16 June 2022, at 06:41. Will their characters reunite? While Frye and Furlong eventually went their separate ways, she also found herself in a relationship with Mark Wahlberg (then known as "Marky Mark"). Founder & CEO at Nxt-9 City of Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa 3K followers 500+ connections Join to connect NXT-9 University of Cape Town.