Your father asked, and you nodded, not saying anything. Peter lifting thor's hammer(cause you know y'all wanted to see that). The first time Peter wanted to kiss you, it had also been the first time he realized his feelings for you. Fuck, Im sorry, (Y/N/N), Peter apologized nervously. Okay, hurry and come back to bed, Peter says. Peter let out a throaty groan and flipped the two of you over so he was on top. Peter pulled off his mask and rushed to your side. Well, if it means anything to you, I think the curls make you look cute. You shut your locker, noticing how red Peter has become. He was looking at your neck with a look on his face youve never seen before. You were tired of work, tired of college, tired of sitting and staring at your laptop trying to write an essay, tired of being tired. Give me attention, Parker, Im bored.. for one thing, he didn't exist. Ned and MJ had a baby of their own that they were tasked with taking care of you. Oh, be serious now! You tried to put on a stern face but failed. I need to change, baby, you giggle. Sky is the New girl in Queens and learning the hard way about the dangers of the city, she is saved by the local hero Spider-Man who falls deeply in love with her. Sometimes it resembled a car, headphones, or even a camera. I wouldnt think about it too much. Steve patted him on the shoulder. Hey, Pete, you greet back, crossing your legs on the bed once again and taking your laptop back in your lap. Peters face is red, and youre sure that yours is as well. Idiot (Peter Parker x Sister!Reader) Originally posted by teamunderoos (CACW) Peter Parker x Sister!Reader. Hey, you squeal, not trying very hard to pull away from him. You were now fully awake, searching the room for any immediate threat. 5. You lept out your bed, your legs taking you over to mirror in your room. Its right here. Peter reaches out a hand, brushing his thumb softly at your cheek, his finger lingering on your skin for a moment too long. Its been near torture being so close to him only to have him only see you as a friend. Summary: Tired Peter sneaking into your room after a night of crime fighting. "Wait, soulmates?" Hey, baby, a soft voice says. anyways here is this. Hes supposed to already be warm, you say as you switch off the lights and get under the covers. No, no definitely me. He blurts out then quickly blushes at his words. Peter could feel his face turning red and it was at that moment that his mind registered that you had said something to him. He sat up for a second to pull of his shirt, then continued. And you were half asleep, groggy and half deaf because of the stupid fireworks outside, but Peter was kissing you and you loved him. " ' " , y/n never dreamed that she would meet peter parker. Hurry up and give me warmth.. You asked, and your father nodded. You really wished you could have been enjoying the night, maybe hanging out with your friends or at Times Square, but there you were, at home and alone. Both times had been in the mists of a battle, where Peter actually thought either you or he was going to die. You scratched your neck, moving everything ever-so-slightly out of place to reveal what was on your neck. Wanting a more normal lifestyle as a teenager in new york, she convinces her dad, Tony, to l Just some imagines of my favourite , soft, boy, Tom Holland . Fine. Peter grumbles, but gets up from the bed nonetheless. Choosing to leave it to Fury, she never expected her to become New York's newest vigil Mini stories about our lil bean, friendly neighborhood spiderman slash Peter Parker The billionaire will then snap into protective father mode and team up with multiple members of the Avengers and defeat the monster that could steal their beloved kind of daughter's heart. He was a needy teenage boy in his own world. #ned As you took your seat, you glanced over at what Peter was wearing. ", he sighs and turns to me, kissing my lips, "i'll handle it" he whispers, kissing me again, i laugh at him "why are you panting like a dog? You stepped in, but what you didnt expect to see was a red and blue figure standing in the middle of your room. We did it- You pulled Peter in, and kissed him on the cheek. in her world, he was nothing more than a character from comic books and movies. Maybe a little closer than family with one member of the team. Why would I when the one person I want is right in front of me. You whispered as you took a step closer. Tonywill kill you-". #tomholland2013 Really? ! you yelped. Peter Parker Imagines: Feeling Heartbreak The Loss of a Legend Angel Caught Web Handed Wedding Drama Tom Holland Imagines: Coldplay-Yellow The Way You Look Tonight Power Couple FaceTime Call Misunderstanding You're My Girl Pt.1 Naughty Girl Hi, I'm Tom Grounded Lilianna Holland: Late Night Consequences Slow Motion Shattered (Y/N)! you hear someone call your voice in your dressing room, which was really just a classroom that was blocked off and made to be a dressing room. I w smut. Not exactly the ideal way to spend New Years Eve. With everyone gone, the tower felt so empty and quiet. He pulled away from you and smiled. He had been there a few times, but it wasn't anything common. You hadnt really thought about how you were going to start the New Year, but you didnt mind this one little bit. He gets upset when were not together., MJs eyes narrowed at the two of you, unsure of what the hell had changed over the last few days. We are just discussing the marks on y/ns neck. What are you talking about? You set your bag down beside Peters desk and plopped down beside him on the bed. What Tony said earlier gave you hope that maybe he was right and that Peter shared the same feelings for you. "Your neck!" She didn't want to hold him back. You knew him, had a few conversations, but didn't see him daily. Mhm Peter grabs your hands from his hair and pulls them to his face where he presses a kiss. A groan left your lips as soon as the first ray of light streamed into your room. Im so bad at this, you groaned dropping your pencil onto the table. He took teenager watch when he could, just so Peter could go to your room, or you would come up to his. You can still bring your mark up back to an A, Ned reasoned. Peter making him look up from the ground. Im so tired.. You ignore Peters whines and grab your pajamas, heading to the washroom to brush and change. it is sexy to see a man that you are dating, with hickeys that you gave", "you set me up on a date with your uncle and i won't say a word about peter's hickeys", i laugh "it's a deal. Heyyy, Ned greets back, dragging out the end. You trying to finish an essay that you procrastinated on. some curse words. And I'll take that as a compliment. ave. I love you too, you say back. Peter smiles. It was hard to believe that this was the same person who unleashed bloodthirsty, colonising aliens into New York a few years back. "I can't have a soulmate. Okay, I think thats enough for now. You pull your hands away and go back to typing on your laptop. Thank you for reading! "U-uh. may include adult language and smut Thats weird, Ned said, his eyes obviously tired from raising little Juliet. Not all of our problems. Punch yourself in the throat? He teased. He looked over at you and you were snoring, laying against his shoulder with your mouth hanging open. And only a few minutes later did you walk into the room Peter and your father were in, waiting for you. His hand reach out and brushed back a lock of your hair behind your ear. The haze of tiredness weighed your eyelids down, not letting you open them up. No one came over. The last time you made Peter flustered as friends, was during your confession of your feelings towards him. Youre gonna have to, you retort. Oh, I made sure he came, Aunt May chuckles, and you laugh with her. "What's wrong." You sighed and turned to Steve, not sure what to say. You notice his eyes flicker down to your lips for a second. I accidentally punched myself in the throat. He presses a kiss to your nose. You didnt make me uncomfortable. Hed rather stay in his good side. Okay, so he did think you were pretty. Goodnight.. Peter comes along to save you from your misery. Peter Parker/Reader Tony Stark & Reader Characters: Peter Parker Tony Stark Steve Rogers Additional Tags: Gender-Neutral Pronouns Soulmate AU for reader Stark!Reader Fluff Domestic Avengers Avengers Compound Language: English Stats: Published: 2017-04-02 Words: 1324 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 13 Kudos: 633 Peter reached a hand out to poke your skin and you flinched. What do you mean? he decided to ask, wanting to know why your dad wanted to shoot him with an arrow. He locked himself in a stall and stood back trying to breathe and calm down. It was obvious you didn't know what he was talking about, so he continued. She forgets about Peter An Andrew Garfield oneshot collection including him and the characters he plays! Things begin to heat up on Peter's end as he keeps paying you compliments, and Bucky takes things into his own hands. Do you need to sit down? You rubbed your tired eyes and cursed under your breath. Conclusion, you mumble continuing to stare at your screen and type. A small squeal escaped you, though Peter paid no heed to it. spiderman homecoming. I'm Parker. #holland We would fail the assignment, You tried feeding the baby a bottle but nothing worked like usual. Featuring: Peter Parker and you :), mentions Ned Leeds. He flopped down onto the bed beside you, and you felt yourself jump as his weight hit the mattress. "You've met your soulmate, and the world is trying to connect the two of you," Your father quietly told you. Great, now that thats done, come here, you whined. He dropped the phone in his hand and caught Peter off guard. A girl vanishes, weak, young and alone in her last moments of peace. Peter had his Spider-man duties while you had student government, volleyball, and a hell of a lot of other extracurricular activities. Well, to be fair, that is the only reasonable explanation. How about we forget about math for the rest of the night and watch Mean Girls instead., Dont you have to patrol tonight? She said Peter did it to her. Thor is quick to explain the situation to them. Im glad you both came today, especially since my family couldnt come. You force a smile, and Aunt May pulls you in for a hug. However, if anyone were to treat him the exact same way, Peter became flustered. How can you sleep at a time like this? You asked, looking down from your place sitting on top of your bathroom counter. The sudden sound of fingers tapping against glass disrupted your quiet room and caused you to flinch in fright. "See . Thor and Steve looked at each other confused. You giggled, taking a Hershey's Kiss out of the packet in your bag and holding it out for him. He was helping him get better and making the best time of switching into his suit, and when he saw black ink on his upper arm, Tony gasped. The second time is when the two of you met up over the weekend to have lunch at McDonalds. Its New Years Eve, the busiest night of the year. He held himself up with his arms and pressed his lips to yours needily. Wanting a more normal lifestyle as a teenager in new york, she convinces her dad, Tony, to l. spidermanhomecoming peterparkerimagines tomholland +5 more # 5 'Just Out Of Reach' Series Blurbs by marlie b. could you do a one-shot with Peter Parker, where you're his fraternal/dizygotic twin, and when Tony comes to visit him, you're there before Peter comes home from school and you're jsut really sassy and funny and stuff and when he comes back you follow him and tony to his room . Okay, if you say so, Aunt May said suspiciously. What if I dont want to? he asks teasingly. When you landed back on your feet, you were rambling in excitement to see him again. Fluff Angst Angst with a Happy Ending Prompts: "I can't get up. ", Star Struck On The Red Carpet||Tom Holland, Far too many unbelievable (truths) lies||Riddle_Dragon on AO3, It's Above My Clearance Level||tsk on AO3, Peter's school trip to hell (a.k.a stark towers)||Random__Fangirl on AO3, Peter and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Field Trip||cazei on AO3, Perhaps He's Not Missing Out After All||NotYoCheese AO3. His eyes are closed and your hands in his hair make him drowsy. are you the one leaving all those hickeys on peter? Peter asked, his cheeks turning a bright red and a smile spreading across his face. In a romantic way.. Then Hydra comes Fuck, he cursed quietly. Everything changed the day you're assigned to work together on a project. Punch yourself in the throat?" He teased. He freezes, his face dropping. He saw the tattoo on your neck, which looked like a blurry spider, but he only realized that now. You have, uh, he motions to your cheek. So did Peggy Carter, but she told me they didn't end up together. a few Peter Parker Imagines too <3 It was probably for the best that your father knew about the tattoo; that way, you didn't feel guilty for not telling him. Youre fine. Youd been together for maybe four months, dating for a few weeks before that, but you still couldnt get over how adorable Peter looked when he was focused on something. Family Matters Pairing: Dark Peter Parker x (female) Reader But the thought that his mind wanted to kiss you made Peter go wild. GIF by tom-cinnamonroll-holland. Wait, what the hell? Your hands traced his skin on his stomach and Peter shied away. Things couldnt get any better than this. Peter couldnt stop himself from smiling at how adorable you were. (Y/N)! Peter exclaimed. God, Im gonna kill myself, you mumbled under your breath as you went to the bathroom. You can do whatever that is later. I have to go talk to him now dont I?. You would get better for this. Tony was also scared, not that he let you know that, though. And you weren't opposed to it either; he was attractive, funny, and smart. Y/N! Spinning around, you saw Peter making his way towards you. My boyfriend is so hot., Shut up, he mumbled. A bunch of short stories because I'm a sucker for Peter Parker You didn't really believe in the soulmate thing; it all seemed too strange for it to be real. i am entering in the masked writer competition so keep watch for something that may be mine! some sexual innuendos. Some days, it looked like just a blob of black ink, and other days you were actually able to make out what it looked like. You both walked over to the baby carrier sitting on one of the chairs in your room. Something had definitely changed within you because, instead of looking into his eyes, you looked at his lips. @queen-of-fanfics / queen-of-fanfics.tumblr.com. The first time you noticed him become flustered because of you, was when you were talking to him at your locker at the end of the day. You looked out the window where you heard the sound and saw the dark shadow of a familiar looking red and blue figure. It was an honest misunderstanding. as well as Peter grinned and stood up. What? Exposing the hickeys on your neck. Don't forget to check out my tumblr, @that-sokovian-bastard, for more if you enjoyed! Bold of you to even assume you'll be left alone and have your privacy with this boi here. Mr. He held his hands out and you understood, gently handing the crying baby over to him. Wanting something to eat. He's invited you with loving arms, he's given you a friends list and even extended his aunt's love to you. You rubbed the back of his hands with your thumbs. Its not a hickey. It was lunch, and you were sat in the cafeteria trying to do some last minute cramming before your test next period. You and Pete both are like crazy geniuses. "You know, there are different types of soulmates. Prompt: You are an Avenger and Clint Bartons daughter. Quickly, you leaned back, capturing his lips with yours, and then backing away toward the door. Pete, Im gonna just choke myself and die. Close the door please, he told you, and so you did. Your neck and chest were covered in purple love bites. Your parents had gone to some New Years party, and now that it was almost nearing midnight, you sort of wished you had agreed to go along with them. You grabbed his face between your hands and kissed him, one hand resting on his stomach as you leaned forward and tried to keep balance. Also, I DO NOT OWN MARVEL OR PETER PARKER OR YOU. "Y-yeah. Im joking. Rushing towards his room, you skid to a stop to knock on his door loudly. When your tattoo gets mistaken for a hickey, you have to explain what's going on, but only find out it is much deeper than you could have ever imagined. these are inspired by pinterest. He fitted the web shooter on his wrist and aimed at his wall. Peter decides to come along and put you out of your misery, Spending Friday night with Peter Parker and finding out that he has abs. 6.7K 147 5 Please consider turning it on! You were great up there.. Babe? Your head lifts at the sound of your boyfriend calling you. Vulnerable. Anything cool happen? by Noelle 24.2K 656 15 Hey, its Peter Parker! He chuckles too then licks his lips. Not bruises, thats for sure. "Alright then, Peter Parker. His hot breath passing through the thin material of your shirt is a distraction for you. You said, picking up your bag as you stood so that you could go to your next class. Natasha smirked to herself, trying her best to hide it from your father. he certainly can't afford to be with his soulmate when they do show up, not when there's a chance he won't come home one day from bein. Around a month ago, this strange mark showed up on your neck. I love you, Y/N," he whispered. You and him were the youngest of the group and no matter how much you tried to avoid it, you had a incurable crush on him. I just wanted to get that out there. Steve awkwardly looks away and scratches the back of his neck. He sat with crossed arms on his bed, most likely sitting on something that he wanted to hide. "Peter, if you're mad about today, I'm really sorry.". It was an accident. What did we do? Thor turned to Steve, baffled by what just happened. Peter immediately clings to you, pulling you closer by your waist so that your noses are touching. He opened up one of his drawers and grabbed all the various screws and things he had laying on the bed, throwing them into the drawer. Theres awkward silence between the two of you, and you feel the heat rising to your face.