certified instructor prior to handling any firearm and be sure to read your owners manual. Rob expects the Saint AR-15 Pistol will be very popular with people who want a compact but powerful firearm for home defense. It turns out that BCM had just what I was looking for in the form of their widebody Gunfighter Mod-1 SOPMOD stock. I hope you enjoyed reading this and it inspires you to set up your own perfect self-defense firearm! Please scroll down to find model specific parts for your Springfield firearm, or click on one of the links below to browse more Springfield products and services. I had been experienced hiking, craving, backpacking and has travelled through the mountains of Europe and the USA, from large to small, from campgrounds to waterfront sites. Last but not least, I recommend keeping some additional ammo in hand and for that you will need an extended magazine. That all changed with the launch of the Saint, which quickly gained the reputation of a highly dependable off-the-shelf AR-15. And even if you are going for any competition, having a sling attached to your gun will always keep your weapon combat-ready. Springfield Armory has a long track record with its 1911s and they are dominating EDC with their polymer pistols, but the company had almost exclusively kept their rifle offerings in line with the evolution of the Garand: the M1A. These sights are incredibly lightweight, yet durable and provide a clear sight picture. Oops, there's been an error. This Magpul MOE SL stock is a great option for those looking to upgrade their Springfield Armory Saint rifle. 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. The Springfield Armory Saint Free Float Rail is one of the most popular accessories for the Springfield Armory Saint. Shine A Light What if the enemy threatens your life in the dark? For the other model, the gun has a A2 style front sight along with a pinned gas block. But it does not matter how good the weapon is, because there is always something you will need to modify. The original SAINT pistol was available in 5.56 NATO and .300 BLK, but currently, the Saint Edge pistol is only offered in 5.56 NATO. There are many other options, but this one is the most popular product, and it goes right on the stock pin pong paddle. ! Product prices mentioned in articles and videos are current as of the date of publication. You want to maintain the element of surprise and not turn the lights on if avoidable. Also, the scope features a BDC reticle that has holdovers for shots out to 600 yards with 5.56 cartridges. Trigger :Springfield Armory Proprietart Modular Match Short Reset Single Stage. Grabbing 45.27 percent of the vote, the . The scope is also waterproof and fog proof, making it ideal for use in all weather conditions. Leupold's rifle scope rides on the author's Springfield SAINT Victor. Is it material construction? Being a person alone in the wilderness every night, its imperative that I can effectively protect myself when staying in my camper trailer. The best part about the Victor is it ships with a solid M-LOK handguard from the factory. Springfield Armory Saint 45-Degree Flip-Up Front Sight $60.00 1 Code: AR5005 In Stock Add to Cart Springfield Armory Saint Edge Pistol Hand Stop, M-LOK $37.50 4 Code: AR0740EP In Stock Add to Cart Springfield Armory Saint Spring Loaded Flip-Up Rear Sight $47.50 4 Code: AR5008 Sold Out Notify Me When Available Close newsletter Newsletter . The legendary 1911 with modern double-stack capacity. You get a long 50,000 hours of continuous runtime for the lowest brightness setting with the CR2032 battery. It may feel repetitive when were discussing AR-15 upgrades, but theres a good reason for that. 2023 Springfield Armory. This braided spring flexes separately from each other to displace excess energy to prevent spring failure. Kimber Pistol Grips Pistol Grips Pistol Grips Upgrade the flare on your Kimber handgun with MGW's full line of high-quality pistol grips. Delivers lightning - fast target acquisition and faster follow up shots. And with an MSRP of $995, youd expect it to be a solid performerright out of the box. Best Upgrades For Springfield Saint Victor: Remain Saint? This rail is designed to provide a more solid platform for your optics and accessories, and also to give the rifle a more tactical look. Buy SPRINGFIELD SAINT LOW PROFILE FLIP-UP REAR SIGHT AR5006 AR15 AR-15: GunBroker is the largest seller of AR15 Parts Gun Parts All: 973596027. . All rights reserved. Since the people have requested. I am trying to sell my Springfield saint with many magpul upgrades. If you are someone who is happy with the factory product then you got yourself a good deal by buying this firearm. The American company promotes the SAINT 5.56 carbine with their new mantra, "Defend Your Legacy," and this perfectly sums . Springfield Armory Saint Spring Loaded Flip-Up Front Sight, Springfield Armory Saint Spring Loaded Flip-Up Rear Sight, Springfield Armory Saint Victor Pistol Blast Diverter, Springfield Armory Saint Edge Pistol Hand Stop, M-LOK, Springfield Armory Saint Edge Multi-Port Muzzle Brake, Springfield Armory Saint Low-Profile Flip-Up Rear Sight, Springfield Armory Saint Low-Profile Flip-Up Front Sight, Springfield Armory Saint 45-Degree Flip-Up Rear Sight, Springfield Armory Saint 45-Degree Flip-Up Front Sight, Springfield Armory LEVAR Ratcheting Charging Handle, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. When you keep your hand on the vertical grip it gives you a strong holdover your Springfield PCC. The 1911 Ronin combines a legacy of service with the features modern shooters demand. Exceptional rifles at exceptional prices. No gunsmithing or lower receiver fitting required. Description: LNIB SPRINGFIELD SAINT VICTOR PISTOL. ]. The Crossfire II also has a sunshade to reduce glare in bright conditions. Springfield Armory Saint Victor SAINT Victor rifles are designed to be masterpieces of performance and precision. The reticle is illuminated in red or green, making it easy to see in low light conditions. The same case is with this Saint Victor PCC. articles and videos are considered to be suggestions and not recommendations from Springfield Armory. All rights reserved. Ditch the iron sights, and aim with a red dot sight with much better accuracy, The Holosun 510C is the best large window open reflex sight to buy for the Saint Victor before moving onto something more expensive, Point & Shoot Wherever the dot is placed is where the bullet is going. Premium American-made bolt action hunting rifles. Either way, every Springfield Saint needs a sling. Out of the box, this gun is ready to run, well balanced, completely reliable, easy to maintain, and easy to clean. Improved Reliability - It uses the same spring design on high rate of fire machine guns. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Push on the captured pin near the rear of the stock to open a generous storage compartment thats accessed through the butt pad. Springfield Armory SAINT Victor pistol in 5.56, 7.5". The Magpul MS4 is a beast. Bolt-Action Rifle (6.5 Creedmoor) Winner Here. Springfield Armory Saint AR-15 Upgrades Armed Defender Gear Reviews 67.2K subscribers Subscribe 70K views 6 years ago I wanted to upgrade my Springfield Armory Saint AR-15 to take it from a. Magpul makes some of the best accessories available. As you may already know, Springfield uses M-Lok attachment points on the SAINT Victor rifle. Besides, the IPX67 rated water resistant aluminum housing has shockproof circuitry that resists damages from recoil. Ideal in close quarters, the SAINT Victor pistol is your go-to for home defense. Barrel :16" 1:8 Twist. Keeps drinks hot or cold for up to 6 hours. This one has a low profile design with spring-tensioned legs. Here are ten of the best accessories available for this amazing rifle. Bridgets biggest passion is sharing her love and confidence in the outdoors with the young men and women of America. CRKT CEO Thumbstud Black, with Springfield Armory Logo $45.00 UpLula Universal Pistol Magazine Loader, from Maglula $38.95 $34.95 OUT OF STOCK M1A M-2 Bipod $170.99 CRKT Kangee T-Hawk with Springfield Armory Logo $147.00 CRKT Hunt'n Fisch with Springfield Armory Logo $94.00 CRKT Ripsnort II with Springfield Armory Logo $60.00 Even after this performance the light still manages to keep the battery drainage at the lowest side so that you can use it for the longest time. Short barreled rifle and pistol variants of AR15's have been around for some time already [] In case you are looking for something to stand your pistol carbine on the ground for stability I would suggest a good quality bipod. Just follow my recommended product list and you will be able to turn your Springfield Armory Saint gun into the real Devil it was born to become. The pistol's M16 bolt carrier group is precision-machined from 9310 steel, shot peened . 18 oz capacity. The SAINT Edge ATC is designed to deliver maximum precision in the AR platform. Manufacturer: Springfield Armory Importer: Springfield Armory Model: Saint Type: Rifle Action Type: Semi-Automatic Caliber / Gauge: 5.56 x 45 MM nato Finish: Black Barrel Type: Single<BR>Grip Type . Now a proud concealed carry permit holder for five years, Bridget likes to conceal carry and open carry daily. SPRINGFIELD SAINT LOW PROFILE FLIP-UP REAR SIGHT AR5006 AR15 AR-15. Its a high-quality rifle thats built to last, and it comes with a variety of useful features that make it a great choice for both casual shooters and serious enthusiasts alike. Springfield Saint Victor Parts at Brownells Brownells is your source for Springfield Saint Victor Parts at Brownells. The views The pistol features upgrades throughout, ensuring it delivers exceptional value, according to Springfield Armory. I wanted to suggest a foregrip as well, mainly because of competition preparation. And since I am here to give you all the tips to make your shooter experience better than before, I have the perfect sling product for your Saint PCC. . The most obvious upgrade is the M-LOK free-floating handguard. If you can only get one upgrade part for your Saint Victor, this will be the one to get first. Again, this depends on what you want to do with it. The gun is also very affordable, making it a great option for those on a budget. All Rights Reserved. This PMAG magazine comes in 223 Remington or 5.56 NATO caliber and also for the 300 AA Blackout cartridge. Even with all of the over-built components and extras, the Saint still comes in under 7 pounds. The first thing that comes to my mind while thinking about upgrading my Springfield Saint is the trigger. As a deer hunter, I love protecting the fawns and future big bucks from the invasive coyotes. The Radian Raptor is the top of the line AR15 charging handles on the market. General AR format. We are glad to be able to offer parts for most current production Springfield Armory firearms. The Saint Victor and Saint Edge round out what Id call a good, better, best trio of Saint variants. Nueva Es multi calibre (11 registrados) Bulto 3 magazines Mira (Vortex razor amg uh-1) NO CAMBIOS!! Moving west and exploring the desolate mountains alone for hunting and fishing can be a rare and intimidating undertaking for some women, but Bridget learned to embrace her independence and freedom through her ability to carry firearms and protect herself everywhere she goes. It provides an incredibly bright light that can help you identify targets in low-light conditions. In addition to the factory iron sights, any good scope or red dot sight will give you the freedom to target games during low light conditions. 60 rounds thru this sweet little pistol, great for PCC. Revolver (DA/SA .357 Magnum) Winner Here. The Radian Raptor is the top of the line AR15 charging handles on the market. What else do you need? Your email address will not be published. After knowing all these features you know why this product is worth your money. The scope has a variable magnification of 1x to 4x zooming feature which is great when you are targeting something at mid-range distance. Click the Go To Forum Thread link below to jump in and discuss this article and much more! . 9 1/2 inch barrel. Modern,functional apparel for those on the go. Delivers lightning - fast target acquisition and faster follow up shots. If this is your first AR-15, one of your very first purchases should be a slew of mags and the rounds needed to fill them. If you are serious about making full-on upgrades, start by swapping out the Springfield Saint's handguard. Each Loaded model brings you all the custom features you want but without a custom shop price tag. The pistol has upgraded features throughout, ensuring it delivers exceptional value and making it an ideal firearm for home protection and personal defense. Magpul flip-up sights. Beginning at the front, I picked up BCMs QD sling mount, M-Lok rail covers and M-Lok-compatible Kinesthetic Angled Grip (KAG.) To sum it up, the Springfield Armory Saint Pistol Caliber Carbine is an exceptional firearm to have in any shooter's collection. All the leg extensions have seven half-inch spaced locking detents to keep them tight in place. 3 0 0. Compared to some storage compartments, the Mod 1s is cavernous with enough room for spare batteries, parts or tools. Designed to work with OEM magazine spring. In case you are a traditional red dot sight guy and do not want something heavy or bulky like a rifle scope, I have another great option for you. For a gun like this, look at the Geissele SSA-X Government. With topics ranging from firearms, CCW, survival, tactics, training and much more, The Armory Life features some of the most respected experts in the firearms community. But it does not matter how good the weapon is, because there is always something you will need to modify. Premium kydex holster solution for the Hellcat Pro. This light is rugged and reliable, and it attaches securely to your gun with no modifications required. The Magpul bipods, since were talking about M-LOK, are a good choice. But there are some easy options to start. a. Theyre designed to co-witness with red dot sights, making them perfect for the Saint. Holsters Parts Sights Magazines Cleaning Lights Lasers Grips A proper gun grip is the first part on your Rock Island 1911 that you will come into contact with while reaching for it in the holster.$ 789.98 Springfield Ronin Operator, Semi-automatic, 1911, Full Size, 45 ACP, 4.25 Barrel, Blued Slide, Satin Aluminum Cerakote Steel Frame, Wood . The components of the gun are rock solid. Required fields are marked *. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to use this website. Shop for Rifle Barrels for your Savage / Stevens / Springfield / Fox Favorite Old Model firearm today with Numrich Gun Parts. The pistol is also delivered with a stabilizing brace. Im a big fan of the BCM sling mounts because theyre made from steel instead of aluminum for long-lasting durability, and anti-rotation slots keep the sling from getting twisted up. Built with a premium nickel boron coated trigger, forged carrier, enhanced Melonite coated carrier group and a pinned gas block, every rifle is built for ultimate reliability. Springfield Armory Saint upgrades, in the truest sense, aren't easy to come by. The latest content straight to your inbox plus an automatic entry to each of our monthly giveaways! How to buy a gun online. This also enhances the wear and corrosion resistance of the trigger so that it can offer you the longevity you are looking for. This positioning works perfect for shooting offhand while also giving me some space behind the KAG for those times I want to shoot kneeling or prone. Shop our vast selection and save! Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. The Springfield Saint pistol is well made and exhibits excellent workmanship. The stock is made from high-quality materials and provides a great cheek weld for comfortable shooting. We have not been told if it will be available for . Ruger Precision Rimfire Rifle. For me, anything that I add to a rifle needs to enhance its capabilities, not just look cool, and BCM does a great job at both without breaking the bank. Posted February 19 (edited) Springfield Saint Edge Pistol in 556. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. When recommending a good flashlight, the first product that comes to my mind is the Streamlight ProTac Weapon light. Its compatible with the Saint, making it a great option for those who want extra firepower. The one-point sling is arguable the most effective, though a combo sling will allow you to pick the style you prefer. Plus, its foldable and so you can carry it with your gun anywhere. As a lefty, I mounted it on the left side of my barrel and placed the toggle on/off switch on the right side of my barrel. What, though, if you want to do some customization? CRKT CEO Thumbstud Black, with Springfield Armory Logo, UpLula Universal Pistol Magazine Loader, from Maglula, CRKT Kangee T-Hawk with Springfield Armory Logo, CRKT Hunt'n Fisch with Springfield Armory Logo, CRKT Ripsnort II with Springfield Armory Logo, M1A/M-14 .308/7.62 caliber MagLula Loader and Unloader, Viridian E-Series Red Laser - Hellcat Pro, Viridian E-Series Green Laser - Hellcat Pro. Model :SAINT EDGE. Hunting Accessories > Hunting Decal/Stickers Game Cart/Gambrel/Hoists Game Feeders & Feed Hand/Body Warmers Hunting Bags/Packs. Parts are available to the public for self installation, but they can also be installed by our highly trained gunsmiths. An aluminum handguard will add some stability. The Trijicon VCOG 1-6x24mm Rifle Scope is an excellent choice for use with the Springfield Armory Saint. It is easy to use and has long battery life. This stock is made from high-quality polymer and is designed to be lightweight and comfortable. Springfield Saint Victor 5.56mm AR-15 Pistol with SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace. Nothing wrong with the rifle, only been taken out a few times. Having it as a replacement or using it side-by-side with your existing factory magazine will give you the freedom to chase after the target for a longer period of time. Recently I worked up a parts gun, an AR-15 rifle featuring a Troy Tomahawk stock, Hyperfire trigger, and a quad rail. With that being so new it is only being used for production. For increased capabilities in the targeting section, especially to cope with various lighting situations, it is essential to add a great optical sight to your Springfield Armory gun. b. Its a great choice for those who want to improve their trigger pull, as it offers a smoother, lighter pull than the stock trigger. $1,249.99. Welcome to the Springfield Armory Gun Parts section of Midwestgunworks.com. While these parts will typically work (as in fire a live round), the ergonomics, materials, functionality, finishes, etc., may be an afterthought. These And lets be honest, it also looks awesome! That way you will be able to use the grip as a point of reference and have more control over your target point, further resulting in better shooting accuracy. This ergonomic grip provides a more comfortable and secure hold on your weapon, making it easier to control and shoot with precision. Exceptional rifles at exceptional prices. A good 1-4x or 1-6x scope allows you to balance having speed at close range, with quick target transitions, while helping long-range precision at maximum magnification. Shoot Faster - Much smoother trigger reset for faster follow up shots without straining the trigger finger. Is it pull weight? Read the What is M-Lok article for more information. For a good quality bipod I like the Magpul one over other brands. Carolina Caliber Company A+(16825) All of these products can be put on from the comfort of your home, or at your local gun shop. Hogue Monogrip Rubber Grip Black Kimber K6s DA/SA 9 Save 7% $2796 $29. But a good alternative to a bench rest for your gun is a bipod as you can get the same result. For better control and stability along with more rail space, the one thing you will need to add to your Saint PCC is a good quality handguard. Featuring a superbly refined trigger, the XD-M Elite represents the pinnacle of performance in modern striker-fired pistols. Those improvements and extra measures can be read below: This sight is perfect for close-quarters combat. All Gun Parts; Pistol Parts. When it comes to finding the perfect grip for your Springfield Armory Saint Edge, look no further than the Pistol Grip from TangoDown. The SAINT offers upgraded features where they matter most. Designed to work with OEM magazine spring. The flashlight will help you create situational awareness and works best in any home defense situations. The best way to approach one of these is to take the most impactful components first and begin a total overhaul of the whole gun. Magpul M-LOK 45-degree Offset Light/Optic Mount Anodized Alumninum 1.6". Your email address will not be published. The full-length aluminum handguard has ample M-Lok real estate for accessories and reaches out far enough to accommodate modern shooting styles. The Springfield SAINT AR 15, SAINT Victor, and SAINT Edge rifles are available at different price points, but all feature the same rugged construction and upgraded features needed for superior performance.The Springfield SAINT pistol is compact for maneuverability in CQB . This red dot has a 50,000 hour battery life and is accurate near and far with my SAINT. Lets dive in and take a look at what I did and my thinking behind each of the choices. Red dots always increase accuracy and I highly recommend putting one on your rifle before anything else! Sets the standard for ergonomic comfort and performance. Semi-Auto AR-10 Rifle Winner Here. It comes with two MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail sections, and is compatible with most M-LOK accessories. Live The Armory Life. Springfield Saint 5.56mm AR-15 Pistol with B5 Grip and Trinity Force Breach Blade Brace - $701.73 $701.73 UPC: 706397935566 MPN: ST9096556BM-B5 Locked Loaded 12 months ago Out of stock Springfield Saint Victor 5.56mm Semi-Auto AR-15 Pistol with OD Green Cerakote Finish - $789.67 (Free S/H on Firearms) $789.67 UPC: 706397926083 MPN: STV975556G Grab a spare or replacement mag to efficiently feed your AR-15 the ammo it needs. But theyre also a bit flexible and that makes mounting lasers and forward-mounted optics more complex. Pearl Kimber Micro 9 Grips. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. If you are serious about making full-on upgrades, start by swapping out the Springfield Saints handguard. The barrel and bolt carrier are both coated in Melonite. Welcome to the Springfield Armory Gun Parts section of Midwestgunworks.com. From what I have mentioned before you get the idea about how upgraded this rifle already is. Available in 5.56 NATO. Muzzle Brake :Unique SA Multiport. It is also very rugged and can withstand heavy recoil. All of the Saints parts are functionally solid, to begin with, but you may want a different handguard or a different trigger, and because these guns are modular you can make those changes pretty easily. articles and videos are considered to be suggestions and not recommendations from Springfield Armory. The SAINT Victor 9mm Carbine is designed to deliver a PCC (pistol caliber carbine) with all the performance and capabilities you have come to expect from the SAINT Victor line. Good day, These sights are a great option for those looking for a reliable backup sighting system. and opinions expressed on this website are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the Sorry, an error occurred and we could not sign you up. The SAINT Victor Carbine 9mm takes the already superb SAINT rifle and amps up the features. For a rifle that might be used for hunting, tactical, or defensive applications, the AT3 Red Tail scope will provide everything you need, including the mount. Best Red Dot For FNX 45 Tactical [Get The Best Out Of The 45], Best 6.5 Creedmoor Muzzle Brake: Reviews And Guide w/FAQs, Best Magnifier For Sig Romeo 5 [Finding The Juliet For Romeo], Best Mount For Aimpoint Pro [Aim For The Perfection], Best Trijicon Mro Mounts [Mount Without Wiggle Room], Best Scope Mounts For Sako 85 [Mount Fitted For A King], Best Sights For Winchester 94 [Get A Peep Sight Or A Scope. Springfield Armory's Rob Leatham discusses upgrades to the SAINT rifle line with the debut of their SAINT Victor series, including a new trigger, a compact handguard, a muzzle brake or. . Tactical Pump Shotgun Winner Here. Best Rear Sight For A2 Front: Can You Find Perfect Companion? $39.00. Ruger 22LR Mark ll Target - Blue (5.5 in Bull) - New Old Stock. Although they're known for modernizing and perfecting classic weapons, Springfield Armory's decision to jump into the AR-15 platform game was an ingenious, albeit bold, move. I prefer to have a good foregrip especially when I am using an Ar-15 platform gun. Semi-Auto AR-15 Rifle Winner Here. Reducing muzzle flip- Ported muzzle to push the muzzle down when firing rounds to keep the sight on target, Compatible With Surefire Suppressor - It features multiple bearing surfaces to align suppressor can, The stock trigger is good, but it can be better with this drop-in 3 lbs trigger for a much more crisper trigger pull and short reset, Tighter Groups - Lighter trigger pull reduces shooter's finger tension on the trigger bow to eliminate as much motion to the rifle as possible. I mounted it where my right hand naturally sits on my rail. The illuminated sight is easy to see and easy to put on target, both up close and at a distance. And keep those spare parts handy, too, as everything Springfield has chosen for this gun in its stock configuration would be considered an upgrade for most of the entry-level price-point AR-15s out there. The Magpul MBUS Pro Offset Backup iron Sights are the perfect addition to your Springfield Armory Saint. The second reason, and the that most would cite when upgrading a Springfield Armory Saint, is a personal preference. Sorry, an error occurred and we could not sign you up. For an improved grip, I used the BCM rail covers, which I like because theyre grippy and low profile, adding very little to the overall width of the handguard. The Springfield Armory Saint AR-15 Pistol is available for an MSRP under $1000. Live The Armory Life. Trust me you will want one after you actually know it can do to your shooting quality. The Springfield SAINT Edge has been strategically designed to include a lot of AR-15 upgrades standard right out of the box. But this does not end here. Theres room to improve on every trigger. The G4M is ideal. Plus, there are 11 different brightness settings to cover every low light condition you will ever face while shooting outdoors. I think this is one of the most-wanted products you want to keep with your gun, especially for home defense. st joseph topeka tulsa western IL wichita >. Kingston, NY 12401 Phone: 866.686.7424 Fax: 877.486.7278 Features of the Springfield Armory SAINT Victor 9mm include: 16-inch barrel with a 1-in-10 twist rate which is good for stabilizing 9mm. Read the "What is M-Lok " article for more information. Low round count. Another nice touch that gives a tip of the hat to a more tactical . Lightweight and agile rifle solutions that come packed with enhanced components selected for rugged durability. Serial Number: BT196490 Design: Springfield Armory (Geneseo, IL) Saint modern semi automatic pistol. This lightweight handguard comes with a M-LOK compatible rail which is long enough to have seven sides of M-LOK slots. Designed to work with OEM magazine spring. This is a mil spec piece but the quality on the Springfield products is. Range-ready right out of the case, my Springfield Armory SAINT Victor didntneedany upgrades. Branson 5220R 4x4 Tractor with Loader and Backhoe. Battle Proven.